DANTE - The Digital Pulse Processor for X-Ray Spectroscopy
DANTE is a Digital Pulse Processor specifically designed for X-ray spectroscopy. Available in single-channel and eight-channel desktop configuration, DANTE embeds years of experience in pulses processing by XGLab and it has been designed to match the most demanding requirements and features of Synchrotrons and high-end industrial applications.
- Availability: 1CH, 8CH and custom solutions upon requests
- Pulse filtering: fixed trapezoidal
- Low-energies: detection down to Beryllium (108eV) and Lithium (54eV)
- Modular solution: easily extendable up to 32 channels by daisy chain
- Special functionalities: Waveform scanner, Single Spectrum Mode, Mapping Mode, List Mode, Trigger/Gating mode combined list-waveform
- System integration: SW libraries available for Windows & Linux. TANGO, EPICS, Python and LabView drivers available
- X-ray fluorescence (XRF)
- Low-energy micro-fluorescence X-ray spectroscopy (µ-XRF)
- X-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS, XANES, EXAFS)
- Particle Induced X-ray Emission (PIXE)
- Ultra-Fast XRF elemental mapping
DANTE Advanced Functionalities
|Analog input||AC or DC coupling||3V peak-to-peak|
|Offset||SW Selectable||-1.5V to +1.5V|
|Peaking time||Fixed trapezoidal||from 32ns to 16us with 32ns step|
|Flat-top||SW Selectable in step of 32ns||32ns-0.48us|
|OCR vs ICR||Peak Time = 32ns||1.8Mcps @5Mcps|
|OCR vs. ICR linearity||Dead-time <70%||within 3%|
|Time resolution||P2P1=ratio between the double peak and the single peak||95ns|
|Mapping mode||Spectra are switched automatically after a configurable interval or with a trigger input||Down to 1ms/spectrum (No dead time)|
|List Mode||E1, E2,..., En, t1, t2,..., tn||16bit resolution, 8ns resolution|
|SW Library||Windows/Linux||C++ Library for x64 or x86 (requires Vista or newer, GCC 4.4.6 or newer)|
|System integration||compatibility and/or driver availability||TANGO, EPICS, Labview|
News & Events
IN LINE XRF APPLICATIONSX-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) is a powerful analytical technique able to identify several elements in samples, eg Aluminum (Al), Chromium (Cr), steels elements and others It provides several advantages...
RADIATION FROM THE STARSOn this March Equinox, we decided to point our heads towards the sky and start to learn a bit more about what we could observe if our eyes could see X and Gamma rays We asked to Riccardo Zito,...
XGLAB Participate at DXC 2021XGLAB is a proud sponsor of the Denver X-ray Conference DXC 2021...