DANTE - The Digital Pulse Processor for X-Ray Spectroscopy
DANTE is a Digital Pulse Processor specifically designed for X-ray spectroscopy. Available in single-channel and eight-channel desktop configuration, DANTE embeds years of experience in pulses processing by XGLab and it has been designed to match the most demanding requirements and features of Synchrotrons and high-end industrial applications.
- Availability: 1CH, 8CH and custom solutions upon requests
- Pulse filtering: fixed trapezoidal
- Low-energies: detection down to Beryllium (108eV) and Lithium (54eV)
- Modular solution: easily extendable up to 32 channels by daisy chain
- Special functionalities: Waveform scanner, Single Spectrum Mode, Mapping Mode, List Mode, Trigger/Gating mode combined list-waveform
- System integration: SW libraries available for Windows & Linux. TANGO, EPICS, Python and LabView drivers available
- X-ray fluorescence (XRF)
- Low-energy micro-fluorescence X-ray spectroscopy (µ-XRF)
- X-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS, XANES, EXAFS)
- Particle Induced X-ray Emission (PIXE)
- Ultra-Fast XRF elemental mapping
DANTE Advanced Functionalities
|Analog input||AC or DC coupling||3V peak-to-peak|
|Offset||SW Selectable||-1.5V to +1.5V|
|Peaking time||Fixed trapezoidal||from 32ns to 16us with 32ns step|
|Flat-top||SW Selectable in step of 32ns||32ns-0.48us|
|OCR vs ICR||Peak Time = 32ns||1.8Mcps @5Mcps|
|OCR vs. ICR linearity||Dead-time <70%||within 3%|
|Time resolution||P2P1=ratio between the double peak and the single peak||95ns|
|Mapping mode||Spectra are switched automatically after a configurable interval or with a trigger input||Down to 1ms/spectrum (No dead time)|
|List Mode||E1, E2,..., En, t1, t2,..., tn||16bit resolution, 8ns resolution|
|SW Library||Windows/Linux||C++ Library for x64 or x86 (requires Vista or newer, GCC 4.4.6 or newer)|
|System integration||compatibility and/or driver availability||TANGO, EPICS, Labview|
News & Events
CUBE PRE_033: IMPROVING THE STATE-OF-THE ART OF X-RAY SPECTROSCOPYBeing adopted in most of the SDD spectrometers worldwide, the CUBE PRE_016 is the best seller of the XGLAB CUBE family and it has represented until today the state-of-the-art of CMOS based...
WITH DANTE YOU CAN EXPAND THE NUMBER OF YOUR X-RAY SPECTROSCOPY SETUPDo you know that with DANTE you can expand the number of readout channels of your X-ray spectroscopy setup to 16CH, 24CH or 32CH The DANTE Digital Pulse Processor was designed to be a...
XGLAB participates at 2020 Virtual IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging ConferenceXGLab participates at the Virtual 2020 IEEE NSS MIC from the 2nd to the 5th November...