DANTE - The Digital Pulse Processor for X-Ray Spectroscopy
DANTE is a versatile digital acquisition system specifically designed for X-ray spectroscopy application.
- Availability: 1CH, 8CH and custom solutions upon requests
- Pulse filtering: fixed trapezoidal
- Low-energies: detection down to Beryllium (108eV) and Lithium (54eV)
- Modular solution: easily extendable up to 32 channels by daisy chain
- Special functionalities: Waveform scanner, Single Spectrum Mode, Mapping Mode, List Mode, Trigger/Gating mode combined list-waveform
- System integration: SW libraries available for Windows & Linux. TANGO, EPICS, Python and LabView drivers available
- X-ray fluorescence (XRF)
- Low-energy micro-fluorescence X-ray spectroscopy (µ-XRF)
- X-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS, XANES, EXAFS)
- Ultra-Fast XRF elemental mapping
- Multi-detector and/or multi-particle coincidence analysis
DANTE Advanced Functionalities
|Analog input||AC or DC coupling||3V peak-to-peak|
|Offset||SW Selectable||-1.5V to +1.5V|
|Peaking time||Fixed trapezoidal||from 32ns to 16us with 32ns step|
|Flat-top||SW Selectable in step of 32ns||32ns-0.48us|
|OCR vs ICR||Peak Time = 32ns||1.8Mcps @5Mcps|
|OCR vs. ICR linearity||Dead-time <70%||within 3%|
|Time resolution||P2P1=ratio between the double peak and the single peak||95ns|
|Mapping mode||Spectra are switched automatically after a configurable interval or with a trigger input||Down to 1ms/spectrum (No dead time)|
|List Mode||E1, E2,..., En, t1, t2,..., tn||16bit resolution, 8ns resolution|
|SW Library||Windows/Linux||C++ Library for x64 or x86 (requires Vista or newer, GCC 4.4.6 or newer)|
|System integration||compatibility and/or driver availability||TANGO, EPICS, Labview|
News & Events
XGLab Partecipates at 2019 APS/CNM User MeetingXGLab participates at 2019 APS/CNM User Meeting taking place in Argonne, Illinois, USA, from the 6th to the 10th May...
XGLab Partecipates at 68th annual Denver X-RAY ConferenceXGLab participates at 68th annual Denver X-ray Conference taking place in Lombard, Illinois, USA, from the 5th to the 9th August...
XGLab Partecipates at IEEE NSS-MIC 2019XGLab participates at IEEE NSS-MIC 2019 taking place in Manchester, UK, from the 26thOctober to the 2nd November...