CUBE Bias Boards - Discrete circuit boards for biasing the CUBE CMOS preamplifier
The CUBE Bias Boards are a set of off-the-shelf biasing boards developed to speed-up the integration process of the CUBE CMOS preamplifier family of XGLab. These boards allow to bias both the detector (SDD as standard, other detector upon request) and the CUBE preamplifier.
- Power: it generates and filters the CUBE supply voltages.
- Detector biasing: it provides filtering on the HV supply, and generates and filters LV and P+ bias voltages. Voltages can be tuned with several trimmers.
- Reset: it generates the reset signal to reset the preamplifier, as well as allowing an external reset triggering.
- Buffer: it buffers and amplifies the CUBE output in order to drive a coax cable.
- CMOS preamplifier biasing
- SDD detector readout
- Radiation detectors biasing and readout
|Bias board version||Description||CUBE version compatibility||Dimensions|
|XGL-CBB-1CH||1-Channel Biasing boards for Detectors and CUBE for laboratory evaluation||PRE_016, PRE_031, PRE_033, PRE_037, PRE_038, PRE_039, PRE_040, PRE_041, PRE_042||95.00 mm x 75.00 mm|
|XGL-CBB-8CH||8-Channel CUBE Bias Board||PRE_016, PRE_031, PRE_033, PRE_037, PRE_038, PRE_039, PRE_040, PRE_041, PRE_042||133.50 mm x 82.30 mm|
|XGL-CBB-1CH_HIGHEND||1-Channel high-end biasing board for Detectors and CUBE for OEM integration||PRE_16||40.00 mm x 45.00 mm|
|XGL-CBB-1CH-COMPACT||1-Channel Bias board for Detectors and CUBE compatible with T08 package||PRE_16, PRE_33||59.62 mm x 17.00 mm|
News & Events
CUBE PRE_033: IMPROVING THE STATE-OF-THE ART OF X-RAY SPECTROSCOPYBeing adopted in most of the SDD spectrometers worldwide, the CUBE PRE_016 is the best seller of the XGLAB CUBE family and it has represented until today the state-of-the-art of CMOS based...
WITH DANTE YOU CAN EXPAND THE NUMBER OF YOUR X-RAY SPECTROSCOPY SETUPDo you know that with DANTE you can expand the number of readout channels of your X-ray spectroscopy setup to 16CH, 24CH or 32CH The DANTE Digital Pulse Processor was designed to be a...
XGLAB participates at 2020 Virtual IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging ConferenceXGLab participates at the Virtual 2020 IEEE NSS MIC from the 2nd to the 5th November...