CUBE Bias Boards - Discrete circuit boards for biasing the CUBE CMOS preamplifier
The CUBE Bias Boards are a set of off-the-shelf biasing boards developed to speed-up the integration process of the CUBE CMOS preamplifier family of XGLab. These boards allow to bias both the detector (SDD as standard, other detector upon request) and the CUBE preamplifier.
- Power: it generates and filters the CUBE supply voltages.
- Detector biasing: it provides filtering on the HV supply, and generates and filters LV and P+ bias voltages. Voltages can be tuned with several trimmers.
- Reset: it generates the reset signal to reset the preamplifier, as well as allowing an external reset triggering.
- Buffer: it buffers and amplifies the CUBE output in order to drive a coax cable.
- CMOS preamplifier biasing
- SDD detector readout
- Radiation detectors biasing and readout
|Bias board version||Description||CUBE version compatibility||Dimensions|
|XGL-CBB-1CH||1-Channel Biasing boards for Detectors and CUBE for laboratory evaluation||PRE_016, PRE_031, PRE_033, PRE_037, PRE_038, PRE_039, PRE_040, PRE_041, PRE_042||95.00 mm x 75.00 mm|
|XGL-CBB-8CH||8-Channel CUBE Bias Board||PRE_016, PRE_031, PRE_033, PRE_037, PRE_038, PRE_039, PRE_040, PRE_041, PRE_042||133.50 mm x 82.30 mm|
|XGL-CBB-1CH_HIGHEND||1-Channel high-end biasing board for Detectors and CUBE for OEM integration||PRE_16||40.00 mm x 45.00 mm|
|XGL-CBB-1CH-COMPACT||1-Channel Bias board for Detectors and CUBE compatible with T08 package||PRE_16, PRE_33||59.62 mm x 17.00 mm|
News & Events
XGLab Partecipates at 2019 APS/CNM User MeetingXGLab participates at 2019 APS/CNM User Meeting taking place in Argonne, Illinois, USA, from the 6th to the 10th May...
XGLab Partecipates at 68th annual Denver X-RAY ConferenceXGLab participates at 68th annual Denver X-ray Conference taking place in Lombard, Illinois, USA, from the 5th to the 9th August...
XGLab Partecipates at IEEE NSS-MIC 2019XGLab participates at IEEE NSS-MIC 2019 taking place in Manchester, UK, from the 26thOctober to the 2nd November...