Compact SDD Pulsed Reset Preamplifier-Bias Board
State-of-the-art Pulsed-reset Charge-preamplifier with outstanding spectroscopic performances, optimized for Silicon Drift Detectors (SDDs) with integrated front-end JFET. The unit provides all the voltages required for the detector biasing.
- Top-level spectroscopic resolution: down to 123eV (<4 e-) @ Mn-Kα 1µs shaping time
(tested with a 10 mm2 Droplet SDD).
- The advanced pulsed-reset system allows a very low degradation of the energy resolution at high counting rate: < 4eV at 100kcps @ Mn-Kα
- High peak stability up to high counting rate: < 0.1% at 150kcps
- Very high bandwidth: rise time < 50ns
- Internally or externally triggered pulsed-reset is available
- Power supply required: -24V, +12V, -150V, Peltier-cooler bias current
- XGL-PS-3100 available: automatic power supply unit (for single or multiple detector systems)