XGL CCD 1400:
All in one CCD Electronics acquisition system, for multiple linear CCD arrays readout. Reads and controls most common linear CCD arrays.
- Automatically recognizes the CCD vendor type.
- Each board reasd up to 2 CCD.
- Several boards in daisy chain mode: readout of many CCD arrays (even of different types and vendors).
- CDS supported.
- 16 bit digital resolution.
- Line rate: up to 4 Khz, 2048 pixels line.
- Speed: up to 15MS/sec (depending on CCD type).
- Storage memory (RAM): 576 Kbit, optionally expandable.
- Integragion time: programmable from 30 µsec to several seconds.
- USB 2.0 High speed connection to host PC.
- Dimensions: 42 x 117 mm.
- Power supply: ±5V.
- Supported OSes: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (x32 and x64).
- Driver and DLL libraries for integration and control of the system.
XGLab for Michelangelo's "La Pieta' Rondanini"
XGLab is a proud sponsor of the workshop on Michelangelo's "La Pieta' Rondanini" on Nov 28th, 2014 at Politecnico di Milano.
XGLab sponsor at iWoRiD
XGlab is a sponsor of iWoRiD 2014, 22-26 June 2014, Trieste (Italy).
XGLab supports a new spinoff of Politecnico di Milano in the field of MEMS technology.