XGL CCD 1400:
All in one CCD Electronics acquisition system, for multiple linear CCD arrays readout. Reads and controls most common linear CCD arrays.
- Automatically recognizes the CCD vendor type.
- Each board reasd up to 2 CCD.
- Several boards in daisy chain mode: readout of many CCD arrays (even of different types and vendors).
- CDS supported.
- 16 bit digital resolution.
- Line rate: up to 4 Khz, 2048 pixels line.
- Speed: up to 15MS/sec (depending on CCD type).
- Storage memory (RAM): 576 Kbit, optionally expandable.
- Integragion time: programmable from 30 µsec to several seconds.
- USB 2.0 High speed connection to host PC.
- Dimensions: 42 x 117 mm.
- Power supply: ±5V.
- Supported OSes: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (x32 and x64).
- Driver and DLL libraries for integration and control of the system.
XGLab at BH2013
XGLab is a sponsor of BH2013, November 18-20, 2013, Milan (Italy).
XGLab Sponsor of Science and Art event in USA
XGLab is a proud sponsor of "Science and Innovation for the Study and Conservation of Works of Art", October 7-10, 2013 (Wahsington DC, New York, USA)
XGLab at RAA 2013
XGLab will be a sponsor at RAA2013 in Ljubljana, Slovenia, on 2 and 3 September 2013.