XGL CCD 1400:
All in one CCD Electronics acquisition system, for multiple linear CCD arrays readout. Reads and controls most common linear CCD arrays.
- Automatically recognizes the CCD vendor type.
- Each board reasd up to 2 CCD.
- Several boards in daisy chain mode: readout of many CCD arrays (even of different types and vendors).
- CDS supported.
- 16 bit digital resolution.
- Line rate: up to 4 Khz, 2048 pixels line.
- Speed: up to 15MS/sec (depending on CCD type).
- Storage memory (RAM): 576 Kbit, optionally expandable.
- Integragion time: programmable from 30 µsec to several seconds.
- USB 2.0 High speed connection to host PC.
- Dimensions: 42 x 117 mm.
- Power supply: ±5V.
- Supported OSes: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (x32 and x64).
- Driver and DLL libraries for integration and control of the system.
Bruker and XGLab for Art Conservation
XGLab SRL and Bruker Elemental announce a Marketing Cooperation in United States for ELIO in the Art Conservation instrument Market.
XGLab at TECHNART 2015
XGLab is an exibitor at TECHNART 2015, April 27 – 30, Catania, Italy
We usually detect X Rays...
...this time we are looking for ray of lights to enlight the lives of the children.