XGL CCD 1400:
All in one CCD Electronics acquisition system, for multiple linear CCD arrays readout. Reads and controls most common linear CCD arrays.
- Automatically recognizes the CCD vendor type.
- Each board reasd up to 2 CCD.
- Several boards in daisy chain mode: readout of many CCD arrays (even of different types and vendors).
- CDS supported.
- 16 bit digital resolution.
- Line rate: up to 4 Khz, 2048 pixels line.
- Speed: up to 15MS/sec (depending on CCD type).
- Storage memory (RAM): 576 Kbit, optionally expandable.
- Integragion time: programmable from 30 µsec to several seconds.
- USB 2.0 High speed connection to host PC.
- Dimensions: 42 x 117 mm.
- Power supply: ±5V.
- Supported OSes: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (x32 and x64).
- Driver and DLL libraries for integration and control of the system.
XGLab in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500!
XGLab has been appointed by Deloitte as one of the Technology Fast 500!
XGLab for Michelangelo's "La Pieta' Rondanini"
XGLab is a proud sponsor of the workshop on Michelangelo's "La Pieta' Rondanini" on Nov 28th, 2014 at Politecnico di Milano.
XGLab sponsor at iWoRiD
XGlab is a sponsor of iWoRiD 2014, 22-26 June 2014, Trieste (Italy).