COMPACT X-RAY SDD-BASED SPECTROMETER
High-performances compact X-ray spectrometer equipped with a SDD and the XGL-CPA-2100 charge preamplifier. Fan, water or passive heat-dissipation means can be chosen as heat removing systems. A complete spectroscopic system can be set-up by simply including (optionally) the XGL-MCSH-3100 and a XGL power supply.
- Top performances SDD with active area from 5mm2 to 100mm2.
- Equipped with the state-of-the-art Pulsed-reset Charge-preamplifier XGL-CPA-2100.
- Optionally includes the XGL-MCSH-3100 and the XGL POWER SUPPLY to set-up a complete stand-alone X-ray spectroscopic system.
- Several types of input thin window for detection down to Carbon.
- On chip collimator for high detection solid angle.
- User Interface and control software on Windows OS.
- Libraries available for easy interface with all instruments.
- Very compact design, plug&play, no liquid nitrogen cooling required.
- Top performances can be obtained at <40°C room temperature (with optionally a simple fan for heat removing).
Tag: compact x-ray SDD SDD spectrometer silicon drif detector silicon drif detectors x-ray
< a href="makeawish.shtml" style="text-underline: none; font-weight: normal;">
We usually detect X Rays.